Philippines

First Day





First Day, When I was arrived at the airport and then I did not find staff. It made me anxious, but when I met staff and l went to pick up friend. I got good welcome. I ride from Manila to Lingayan very long time. The accommodation was comfortable with wifi provided..

 second day













second day I met the professor at school at noon. Dr.Sally took dinner to the reception. The organizers were very impressed with the performances. Today, I must separate with my friend who came with me but I was sad.







third day







third day I got good welcome from Bayambang, then went to Mayor and eat rice with Mayor.













Fourth day







Fourth day Today ,I began to observe the first day. Teachers are very kind. Teacher have powerpoint to made me understand . In the afternoon, teacher did not have powerpoint. It made me not understand in class.


fifth day






I was observes 2 subjects.



Six day










Six day I was observation 2 subjects today, friends at Lingayan came to find very happy.



Seventh day









Seventh day This afternoon, I went to the market with my buddy. I was Impressed in security because when I go out , I must go out with my buddy every time and signed in/out every time. I was feel get safety.



Eight day











Eight day This morning, I went to the Hundreds Islands for a long ride and boat . It was very hot but I did not swim because I just want to take photos. Then, I came back in the evening. I have to separate with my friends again and I was sad.

Ninth day








Ninth day I become an assistant professor 2 subjects. Students were very cute. The teacher was kind.I went attend flag ceremony at the main building.


 Tenth day






Tenth day Today, I oversaw the exam students not to copy other.People in this here are very friendly.I did lesson plan to 1 a.m. at night.


 Eleventh day
Eleventh day I have one lesson for today because in the afternoon subject was canceled but I have to go to the teacher to talk about Lesson plan and come back to 12 am.


Twelfth day







Twelfth day Today I have to read the Quiz for students to be very excited. In the afternoon, I went to practice coaching with Buddy.


Thirteenth day













Thirteenth day I wake up early in this morning because I go to visit Vigan on the way to visit DMMMSU . I got well welcome from their and eat food together. Then, I visit the scenery and eat .It very fun and very tired. 


Fourteenth day
Fourteenth day Today I made a lesson plan.



fifteenth day
fifteenth day Today I made a lesson plan.


Sixteenth day
Sixteenth day Dr.Sally told me to take a trip but did not take it because I was prepared to teach for tomorrow.


Seventeenth day






Seventeenth day Today, the first day teaching Thai culture is very exciting and students are very cute and enjoy our teaching .I'm so happy.



Eighteenth day



Eighteenth day Today, I not have to teaching. In the afternoon, teachers come to see my Lesson plan.


nineteenth day



















nineteenth day Today, there are two consecutive lessons, but the Lesson Plan is very similar. Students join us more than the second lesson.The afternoon, I and my buddy went to celebrate for my teaching was finished. I'm so happy and our food delicious.



Twentieth day

Twentieth day. Today is my free day because I teaching finished. Tomorrow, We will go to the Baguio and I will meet my friend. But Dr.Sally tell that will not go the Baguio tomorrow because of the typhoon is coming tonight and it pass to the Baguio city. I'm so sad because I will not meet my friend.




Twenty-one day
Twenty-one day. Today, I wake up very late. I think, it is my free day and I don't doing anything but I want just to do my report only.



Twenty-two day



Twenty-two day. Today, I wake up late. I make Blogger for SAEMEO. In the afternoon ,I will go to market but we want to make video for thank you to president and we will go to Baguio city tomorrow.


Twenty-three day





Twenty-three day. Today, I am going to Baguio city. I am excited. When we arrived, The first we go to visit Benguet State University. Then, we go to strawberry park and I buy something. In Baguio city at 6a.m. was so cool because It has raining before. I like Baguio city, I hope I will back again in the future.


Twenty-four day




Twenty-four day. Today, I wake up late. The afternoon I go to meeting. when I arrived, I take a bath next I make report and I sleep at 2 pm.




Twenty-five day








Twenty-five day. Today, I wake up at 6 am. because we joined the university buwan ng wika. Meaning month of the language of filipinos. I wear my traditional dress.Tonight I make report with my buddy and my buddy sleeps with in my room. We sleep at 12.



Twenty-six day












Twenty-six day. Today, I join closing program in Lingayan at 9 am. And I arrived to my room at 7:30 pm. Next packing my bag. I so impress with the closing program. I cry.



Twenty-seven day












Twenty-seven day. Today, I wake up late and my friend from Lingayan awakes me. Next eating with my friends and teacher. In the afternoon, I go to market with my friends. Tonight I send my report to teacher and eat food with teacher and teacher gives Results of the Student Teaching Evaluations to me. I’m so happy. I can do it.



Twenty-eight day
Twenty-eight day. Today, I wake up. I clean my dorm and packing my bag.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini